The all new Ascend chainsaw pants builds on a Clogger classic with a new streamlined, lighter design and new construction to further improve durability. This true seasonal pant for the cooler months offers water-resistant coverage and a high-back waist design, so the weather won’t be an obstacle to you anymore. Ascends are often described at the most comfortable chainsaw pant available.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Awesome pant super comfy, stay warm in the cold mornings and don’t get too hot in the afternoon!"
- UL Certified to ASTM F3325-20 and exceeds Worksafe BC Schedule 8-A, section 8.21(ii).
- Uses light, flexible, easy to work in Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection system with dual-acting, ultra-high cut UHMWPE resistant fibers.
Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing.
- Full front protection and front protection with 360 degree coverage around the calf options.
- Lightweight with total garment weight just 2 lb 10 oz (size Medium).
- Durable comfort with high abrasion resistant, stretch upper outer fabric giving ease of movement as well as long-lasting wear.
- Adjustable cooling using zipped rear vents to help stay cool on warmer days.
- Legendary Clogger fit offering superior comfort and reduced bulk.
- 4 zipped pockets strategically placed; gives easy access when in a harness with zipper pulls so you can open the zip even when wearing gloves.
- Upgraded zippers with a tighter seal and more robust teeth.
- Stay dry-waterproof, tough fabric to above the knee also increases durability.
- Extremely breathable polyester mesh lining.
- Convenient cell phone pocket changed pocket configuration so that they are similar to Zeros.
- Hi-visibility with the orange detail.
- Spur and bark protection with the abrasion resistant fabric on the inside of the legs.
- High-back and elasticized waist ensures a snug fit that flexes with movement while keeping you warm on winter days.
- Gathazone© preformed knee system offering reduced bulk and easier movement.
- FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand