Arc-flashes or accidents involving fire can cause horrific burns or even be fatal. To protect you against these hazards, Clogger developed the Arcmax line of arc-rated and fully fire resistant chainsaw protective clothing with all components inherently FR including the chainsaw fabric.
Designed to protect your arm from the elbow to the wrist.
- UL Certified to ASTM F3325-19 - exceeds WCB standard for British Columbia
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
- Outer fabric rated to 11 cal/cm2 according to ASTM F1959 for arc resistance and passed EN ISO 15025: 2000 for fire resistance
- All components fire resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric, cuff and lining 4-way 120% stretch, tough FR outer for ease of movement and extended life
- Includes elastic FR cuff with a loop for the thumb to prevent twisting
- Designed to prevent hand saw and chainsaw injuries
- Velcro Strap to adjust the size
- Sold as a pair
Designed and made in Invercargill