The first generation of the Zero has been a game changer for the industry. The first lightweight, cool chainsaw pants. With Zero, you don’t sweat all day long when you are climbing.
The new Zero does the same as his older brother. But better. Like the original, it embraces your movements: you are able to stretch, climb and jump freely. With the Gen2, you don't have to be as worried about tears and rips – the outer fabric of the garment been reinforced! Of course, Zero's fit and style stays the same. You will look good in the trees… or in the ground!
The Hi Vis Orange model take visibility to a new level.
- UL Certified to ASTM F3325-20 - exceeds WCB standard for British Columbia
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and quick drying
Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing
- Lightweight design, just 2 lbs 3 oz
- High-tenacity high vis orange polyester outer with 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give
- The outer fabric incorporates COOLMAX® to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat and moisture
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas
- Ultra-high tear strength UHMWPE fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw when hanging off the harness
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort
- Wide belt loops to fit up to 2 inch belt
- Stronger and more durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves
- Two zipped hip pockets; two zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust with additional pocket on the left thigh. Lower pockets are all accessible while wearing a harness
- High-visibility panels front and rear
- Boot hooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding pants in place when climbing
- Tough, large always open mesh vents at rear of both legs for cooling
- Slim fit with a just the right amount of fabric for easily movement
- Available option of 360 calf wrap additional protection
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand