Zero chainsaw trousers achieve the previously impossible. Cool, lightweight and rugged. The women's edition of the Zero was the first purposely designed chainsaw protective trouser for the professional female arborist. Shape, fit and comfort has been considered for the best possible fit.
Now available in the Gen2 version, the new Women's Zero embraces your movements: you are able to stretch, climb and jump freely. No need to be worried about tears and rips – the outer fabric of the garment has been reinforced. Of course, Zero's fit and style stays the same. You will look good in the trees… or in the ground!
- UL Certified to ASTM F3325-20 - exceeds WCB standard for British Columbia
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light and cool
Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing
- Lightweight design, just 2 lbs 3 oz
- High-tenacity high vis orange polyester outer with 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with FlexZone in the seat for extra give
- The outer fabric incorporates COOLMAX® to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat and moisture
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas
- Ultra-high tear strength UHMWPE fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw when hanging off the harness
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort
- Wide belt loops to fit up to 2 inch belt
- Stronger and more durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves
- Two zipped hip pockets; two zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust with additional pocket on the left thigh. Lower pockets are all accessible while wearing a harness
- High-visibility panels front and rear
- Tough, large always open mesh vents at rear of both legs for cooling
- Boot hooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding pants in place when climbing
- Available option of 360 calf wrap for additional protection
- Slim fit with a just the right amount of fabric for easily movement
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand
Empty all pockets for sawdust and other debris. Inspect and close all zips. For sap, use rubbing alcohol to gently remove. If very dirty, soak in a bucket with lukewarm water and gently hose down. Use Citrosqueeze in the soak to remove oil.
Use a gentle wash cycle such as Permanent Press, Delicate or Synthetic with a water temperature of no more the 40 C / 105 F. Use a mild liquid detergent with no bleach or fabric softener. Look for detergents labelled “free and clear” or a detergent formulated for synthetics like Nikwax Tech Wash. Don’t put the pants in a dryer. Air dry out of the sun.For more, see our blog post.