DefenderPRO chainsaw trousers provide the ultimate line of long-lasting defense. Engineered for the toughest terrain and conditions but also light weight at just 2.2 lbs. Now with vents to stay cooler in hot conditions and dual reflective hoops for better visibility in low light conditions and at night.
- UL Certified to ASTM F3325-19 - exceeds WCB standard for British Columbia
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool, quick drying and rated by UL at 3,500 ft/min (500 ft/min above the CAN/BNQ 1923-450-1 and 200 ft/min above the Worksafe BC requirement) - front protection only.
- Protection from waist to the ankle
- Durable 4-way stretch nylon/lycra outer covering
- Dual reflective hoops on both legs, to meet the performance requirements of high visibility standards CSA296.
- 2 zipped vents to stay cooler on hot days
- 2 large zipped pockets
- Mesh lining
- Elasticized waist
- Opening at hem to remove debris
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand