DefenderPRO chainsaw trousers provide the ultimate line of long-lasting defence. Engineered for the toughest terrain and conditions but also light weight at just 2.2 lbs. Now with vents to stay cooler in hot conditions and dual reflective hoops for better visibility in low light conditions and at night.
- UL Certified to ASTM F3325-20 - exceeds WCB standard for British Columbia
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool, and rated by UL at 3,500 ft/min (500 ft/min above the CAN/BNQ 1923-450-1 and 200 ft/min above the Worksafe BC requirement) - front protection only
- Extra leg length to allow for lift while bending
- Protection from waist to the ankle
- Durable 4-way stretch nylon/lycra outer covering
- Dual reflective hoops on both legs, to meet the performance requirements of high visibility standards CSA296.
- 2 zipped vents to stay cooler on hot days
- 2 large zipped pockets
- Mesh lining
- Elasticized waist
- Opening at hem to remove debris
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points
* Actual waist is the measurement if you measured your waist.
** Jean sizing waist is the waist size used by jean manufacturers for the equivalent actual waist. Jean manufacturers use "vanity" sizing which is usually 2 inches smaller than the actual waist measurement.
If you are in between sizes, it is better to go to the larger size. For more assistance on sizing, contact us. We are happy to help.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand