DefenderPRO chainsaw trousers provide the ultimate line of long-lasting defence. Engineered for the toughest terrain and conditions. When others turn back and can go no further, you will carry on. You will keep going. And you will be protected.
The advanced technical fabric provides both strength and stretch, delivering comfort and safety in equal measurement. The DefenderPRO is arguably our toughest trouser ever. It is also one of the most comfortable and lightest chainsaw pants at just 2 lb 2 oz.
The Summer Edition has fixed vents to allow for maximum airflow so you can stay cool on the hottest days.
- UL Certified to ASTM F3325-20 - exceeds WCB standard for British Columbia
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool, and rated by UL at 3,500 ft/min (500 ft/min above the CAN/BNQ 1923-450-1 and 200 ft/min above the Worksafe BC requirement) - front protection only
Extra leg length to allow for lift while bending
- Also certified to exceed 20 m/s by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd in accordance with AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Protection from waist to the ankle
- Durable 4-way stretch nylon/lycra outer covering
- Dual reflective hoops on both legs, to meet the performance requirements of high visibility standards CSA296
- 2 fixed vents for maximum ventilation to stay cooler on hot days
- 2 large zipped pockets
- Mesh lining
- Elasticized waist
- Opening at hem to remove debris
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points
* Actual waist is the measurement if you measured your waist.
** Jean sizing waist is the waist size used by jean manufacturers for the equivalent actual waist. Jean manufacturers use "vanity" sizing which is usually 2 inches smaller than the actual waist measurement.
If you are in between sizes, it is better to go to the larger size. For more assistance on sizing, contact us. We are happy to help.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand