Wildland fire fighters used to have to make do with outdated, heavy chainsaw protection. Wildfire from Clogger changes that. A 120% 4 way stretch FR outer with maximum flex for easy movement. Remarkably tough. The future of chainsaw protection for Wildland fire crews is here.
- Certified by UL to ASTM F1897 and ASTM F3325 for chainsaw protection - exceeds WCB standard for British Columbia
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
- Outer fabric rated to 11 cal/cm2 according to ASTM F1959 for arc resistance and passed EN ISO 15025: 2000 for fire resistance
- All components fire resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining
- 4-way 120% stretch, tough FR outer for ease of movement and extended life
- Uses Arrestex FR fully fire-resistant chainsaw protection material which will not melt or burn and is light, cool and rated to 3,600 ft/min with coverage from waist to ankle
- 2 inch FR reflective tape at the lower leg complies with the performance requirements of high visibility standards: ANSI 107:2015; AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
- 2 6/16 inch wide belt with quick release buckle
- Adjustable to a 50 inch waist size with an available 18 inch belt extension
- Total weight less than 2 lbs 7 oz (Medium)
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand.