Wildland fire fighters used to have to make do with outdated, heavy chainsaw protection. Wildfire from Clogger changes that. A 120% 4 way stretch FR outer with maximum flex for easy movement. Remarkably tough. The future of chainsaw protection for Wildland fire crews is here.
- UL Certified to ASTM F1897 and ASTM F3325 for chainsaw protection - exceeds WCB standard for British Columbia
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
- Outer fabric rated to 11 cal/cm2 according to ASTM F1959 for arc resistance and passed EN ISO 15025: 2000 for fire resistance All components fire resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining
- 4-way 120% stretch, tough FR outer for ease of movement and extended life
- Uses ArrestexFR fire-resistant chainsaw protection material which will not melt or burn and is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 3,600 ft/min with coverage from waist to ankle
- Heavy duty metal studs provide extra strength when using suspenders
High-back and elasticized waist ensures a snug fit that flexes with movement while keeping you warm on winter days
- Opening in hem for easy debris removal
- Extra large belt loops to fit a 2 6/16 inch belt
- Lacehooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding pants in place when climbing.
- Two zipped hip pockets and a cargo style pocket on the left thigh for ease of access
- Total weight only 2 lb 8 oz (Medium)
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand