Wildland fire fighters used to have to make do with outdated, heavy chainsaw protection. Wildfire from Clogger changes that. A 120% 4 way stretch FR outer with maximum flex for easy movement. Remarkably tough. Fire resistant to the core with every component FR. The future of chainsaw protection for Wildland fire crews is here.
This model is specifically designed to provide a better fit for women.
- UL Certified to ASTM F1897 and ASTM F3325 for chainsaw protection - exceeds WCB standard for British Columbia
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
Extra leg length to allow for lift while bending
- Outer fabric rated to 11 cal/cm2 according to ASTM F1959 for arc resistance and passed EN ISO 15025: 2000 for fire resistance All components fire resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining
- 4-way 120% stretch, tough FR outer for ease of movement and extended life
- Uses ArrestexFR fire-resistant chainsaw protection material which will not melt or burn and is light, cool and rated to 3,600 ft/min with coverage from waist to ankle
- Heavy duty metal studs provide extra strength when using suspenders
High-back and elasticized waist ensures a snug fit that flexes with movement while keeping you warm on winter days
- Opening in hem for easy debris removal
- Extra large belt loops to fit a 2 6/16 inch belt
- Two zipped hip pockets and a cargo style pocket on the left thigh for ease of access
- Total weight only 2 lb 8 oz (Medium)
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand